Monday, February 23, 2009

Marv elous Monday!!

It's Monday again and I hope that everyone had a fabulous week-end.
Mine was busy of course, with young ones over for the whole week-end it kept me hopping. My DD and I did a GirlScout cookie booth at the HS on Friday night and was really fun. Our cookies are in and now for delievery!!!!
We had a very close call on Friday by our farm house. A mile south, there was a trash fire that got a way and headed east. Although it didn't make it this way the thought was very scary. A 80 yr old wind break was almost totally lost and had started to head for our neighbors that have cattle and hay! which could have been a disaster unheard about. I know that the big man upstairs was watching.
Well, it Monday and you know what that means. YEAH SKETCHES!!!
Heather's is up on her blog. Go and check it out and see what you can come up with this week. Send your card to me and share.
Also we have our Monday Mojo up and take a look at it. WOW I can see a wonderful Easter card from this.
So there ya go now I need to go play with the stamps and see what I can come up with my creations.
Have fun today and don't forget to share. Love to see what everyone is stamping

ds

No comments: