Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally Friday


Another week behind us and now into February we are thinking Valentines Day next week and SPRING?! Yes of course, well here in KS anyway. The weather says that spring is here!!!! The tempature is almost 70 here today and WOW, but not for long. LOL We have a chance of snow then on the last part of the week-end so we are enjoying it while we can.

So for now I am going to slow down and enjoy. I finally got around to do my card for Heather's card challenge that she put out on her blog on Monday (see Monday's post) and this is what I came up with. Did you take the challenge? if so please send me your card and I will post it here for you so you can show off your art work!!!!!

thanks for stopping by have a great week-end and back here on Monday.

ds

1 comment:

Monica718 said...

Great sketch & layout.

In about 45 minutes' time, I made 5 Valentine's Day cards (though not as pretty as Diana's--mine were pretty simple). Too bad I did not have TAC stamps, so I used what I had. My embellishments were punched hearts, which made nice accent pieces.

Nevertheless, I am sure my recipeient will be happy to receive a hme-made card...saves $ too...some cards are over $5, think about it...you have it up for a week and then it goes in the trash...I thinki people may want to save a home-made card...old fashioned, but nice.