Sunday, February 15, 2009

CHALLENGE.......

yourself today! That's right, challenge yourself today or this week whether it's big or small. OK need some examples. I challenged myself this year to be better at my blog and yes it's a challenge! Not only is it fun but it keeps you on your toes to post every day or every other day or when ever you can get to it. I like it so I can keep in touch with you as my readers and followers. Another challenge is try to make cards each week. You can set a limit ie. one per day or five per week. Don't want to make cards then try memory pages. Now is the time to get out some of your favorite pictures from Christmas and start showing those off in your Memory Album. These are just a few ideas. So get started today with this awesome challenge and see what you can come up with. I hope to share some of my creations here this week to help you out. Please share with me what you are doing and I would love to post what you've done.
thanks for stopping by and come back soon you never know what I will have for you next!!!!
ds

No comments: