Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Been a Very Long Time

WOW!!!!
I can see where you get lost in time. I know that I haven't been doing this like I wanted too and to keep updated posts. Well I guess that will have to be my New Year's Resolution!!!!!!

Here is a quick up date on what has been happening so far.

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!!
Our very FIRST Magalogue. Be the First for See it HERE!!!!!!!! Ordering begins Feb 1st, 2009

sneak peek inside look here:



















Don't forget you only have until Monday 26th for TAC 1/2 off all stamps (T-Code) and as many as you like. Contact me before 5pm(CT) to place your order.
Take a peek at FEB SOTM here
TAC™ SOTM
http://www.theangelcompany.net/


DON'T FORGET !!!!! ENDS FEB 2nd-09
TAC™ SOTM
http://www.theangelcompany.net/
WOW now there is alot going on hope you enjoy the sneak peek
Please email me to reserve your copy today for only $2.95 or FREE with a $30.00 purchase!!!
thanks so for stopping by and looking.
that's all for now :)
diana

1 comment:

Debi Urbanek said...

Diana, great job with your blog. I'm still learning with mine. Love the name Midnight Stamper. I was going to have my team name be Inksomniacs. Happy blogging